Cheetah

The cheetah is the fastest animal on land. They are very few of them left. In asia there are only 50 cheetahs left. People are purposely killing them for food and sport. The black thing under their eye is to keep the sun out of their eye. I love them because there are very fast. They only live in Afria and asia. They have lots of dots on them. A cheeta can reech speeed at 60 or 70 miles an hour. After a chase they have to rest for haf an hour to catch their breath. When they are chasing their prey they go half their full speed . Today cheetahs are going toward extinction. Cheetah eat small to medium size animals. Cheetahs eyesight helps them catch their prey.

4 thoughts on “Cheetah

1. Hello Yush it was really fun and interesting reading about cheetahs and knowing the reason into why you love them. Its so sad that they are on the edge of going extinct. Cheetahs are beautiful animals that should be treated with respect, now more than ever. Hope you get a chance to check out my blog, it might not be as interesting as yours but hope you would check it out. The link to my blog is http://katherinemedrano.edublogs.org/

2. Hey, I enjoyed reading your blog post. When I was little the Cheetah was my absolute favorite animal. Not now though I mean I still love them but not as much as I use too. Have you seen one in person ?

3. Hey, I really enjoyed your post about cheetahs! I didn’t know about the spot under their eye. Come check out my blog @caaseyl.edublogs.org